Coral Turner’s/Coral Turner Couture online boutique (www.coralturner.com) website (‘the website’). By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’). If you do not agree to them you may not use this website and should leave it immediately.
The garment(s) you purchase from this website are each the only one that has been made, thus one-of-a-kind. It is therefore not possible to exchange the garment(s) for the same in another size as they are each the only one made in that particular fabric. Your garment purchase is unique to you, and only you. You have purchased a ‘Coral Turner Exclusive Original’.
Before placing an order please read through these terms; the following terms and conditions of sale, access to and use of this website are set out by Coral Turner Couture as follows:
By accessing the coralturner.com website you are agreeing to all of these terms and conditions of sale without modification. Furthermore you acknowledge that the Terms and Conditions of Sale may be updated by Coral Turner Couture from time to time.
www.coralturner.com is an online service provided solely for your personal use for the sale of clothing, and accessories. We have taken great care to ensure that the garments and accessories on the website are presented as accurately as possible. However colour clarity will depend upon your own personal monitor and we therefore cannot guarantee that the colour of the actual garment/accessory is absolutely accurate.
All content included or available on this website, including but not limited to, site design, text, graphics, interfaces, logos, button, icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, software and the selection and arrangements thereof is owned by Coral Turner Couture with all rights reserved, or is the property of Coral Turner Couture.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the website (collectively, the Trade Marks) are the registered and unregistered marks of Coral Turner/ Coral Turner Couture, and protected by UK and international trade mark laws.
Coral Turner/Coral Turner Couture is the owner of all Intellectual Property Rights on the Site, such rights being protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The website or other services may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control in such circumstances we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted service to our web site.
Coral Turner Couture reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in public areas without notice to you, if we become aware that it violates the rights of other users or any third party.
You further agree not to use the Coral Turner Couture website to send or post any messages or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner (Coral Turner/Coral Turner Couture) against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which Coral Turner Couture or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
Coral Turner Couture makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
Coral Turner Couture shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither Coral Turner/Coral Turner Couture nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Formation of the Contract
- The purpose of the contract is to allow the buyer to make an informed choice as to whether or not they wish to purchase a garment from Coral Turner Couture.
- The agreement in this sales transaction will be when the buyer completes and submits their order to Coral Turner Couture.
- When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are the authorised user of the credit/debit card.
- If payment is by credit /debit card, the acceptance shall be when the buyer’s credit /debit card is charged.
- If payment is by cheque or money order, (made payable to Coral Turner Couture), the acceptance shall be on bank clearance of funds. Cheque payments are sent to Coral Turner Couture, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if this is your method of payment beforehand, as only on receipt and cleared funds can goods be sent to you. Coral Turner Couture does not accept responsibility for cheques that are lost whether by post or courier.
- All prices in GBP are quoted inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate. We shall endeavour to notify you if the price displayed is not fully inclusive of any customs duties or taxes, however in some countries additional duties may be payable to your tax authorities on receipt of your delivery. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price period to submitting your order. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase chosen garments from us in accordance with these terms. All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order in our discretion for any reason whatsoever without liability to you, unless we are not permitted to do so under statutory law. Examples of when we may not accept your order include: – if products are shown but are not available or are incorrectly priced, or otherwise incorrectly described, – if we are unable to obtain authorisation of your payment, or incur other payment processing issues – if shipping restrictions apply to the products – if the delivery address is for an entity or individual providing freight forwarding services or is not a valid shipping address. You acknowledge that placing an order confirms your agreement to receive communication from Coral Turner Couture via email or telephone regarding your order.
- Furthermore, if we are unable to supply the chosen garment(s), or the price shown on the Site is not correct, we shall have the absolute right to cancel your order. Item availability, pricing and delivery option may vary depending on the shipping destination. You confirm that the details you provide to us in respect the credit/debit card or payment method being used are yours and that all details are complete, correct and accurate. You further confirm that the credit/debit card is valid. If during validation or authorisation checks performed by the card issuer or payment method provider, the payment method is refused we will not accept your order, nor are we obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for any amounts which may be applied by your card issuer or bank or payment method provider as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment or other method of payment in accordance with your order. If your credit/debit card or payment method is not denominated in the currency indicated in your order, the final price is calculated and charged by your card issuer or bank or payment method provider and therefore we shall not be responsible for any cost, expense, charge or other liability which may be incurred or suffered by you. We reserve the right to issue or make available any invoice in electronic form and you agree to such a form of invoicing.
- Bank charges relating to returned cheques will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Confirmation of your order will be forwarded to you by email acknowledging the exact details of your order.
- Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order, our acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when you receive an email from us notifying you that we have dispatched the garment(s)/accessories ordered by you.
- We may not accept your order if (i) we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or (ii) we identify a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time and at our sole discretion.
- If we are unable to fulfill your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this.
- We are only able to deliver to a valid shipping address, complete with name of recipient, and the countries to which we ship may change from time to time. Deliveries outside of the UK are subject to an additional shipping charge, which will be confirmed at the time of ordering.
Coral Turner/Coral Turner Couture do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; nor
- any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable [UK] law.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
- and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- Subject to the above, the use of this Site and our products are provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Delivery of Garment(s)
All garments are thoroughly checked before they are sent out to you.
All garments are sent to the buyer by either post or courier within 48 hours of having placed the order after funds have been cleared.
UK Mainland purchases are sent to you free of charge, however the buyer is responsible for all postage/courier charges incurred should you wish to return a garment/item to Coral Turner Couture.
International/EU purchases the buyer is responsible for all postage/courier charges incurred including the initial cost at the time of the purchase and at the time of returning the garment to Coral Turner Couture. Goods leaving the UK for the EU will be charged Import Duty and Import VAT at EU-set rates, the recipient will be liable for this duty.
You will not be liable for Coral Turner Couture packages lost in the post or by courier when sent from us to you. You will be asked to sign for any goods delivered at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. Please make sure a responsible person, if not yourself, signs for it.
I am unable to accept orders where the full address information has not been supplied.
If you are not in or unable to sign for an item, it will be sent to a local delivery center, and a card posted through your letter box to let you know how you might arrange pick up or re-delivery.
I regret I cannot deliver to PO boxes UK or PO boxes international and you will need to arrange for delivery to another address.
- The buyer has the right to cancel the sale prior to the goods being posted/couriered.
- The buyer must inform Coral Turner Couture they wish to cancel the order by email email@example.com or by telephone within 24 hours (telephone number +447895 334577).
- If the goods have already been posted or couriered, the buyer no longer has the right to cancel the sale.
We pride ourselves on Customer Satisfaction, and as such we take care to handle your query on a individual basis. When trying on garments please take care not to get perfume or make-up on the garment I will not be able to accept worn or soiled returns.
The buyer will be entitled to return the purchased garment(s) within 14 days of purchase for a refund providing the garment is unworn, in perfect condition, with all the labels attached and in the original packaging, and re-saleable as set out in the returns policy below.
Before you return your order please first contact Coral Turner Couture for a return confirmation and mailing address.
Goods are only defined as returns if they meet all of the following conditions:
- The garment is in the same original condition as at the time of purchase.
- The garment is not worn outside of the house.
- The garment is not worn inside the house, other than for the purposes of fitting/trying on, no make-up, perfume scented or unscented, unmarked, unwashed, and unaltered having the original tags attached.
- The garment is received by Coral Turner Couture.
- If you are making a return please try to ensure that you insure the item too, as we cannot accept returned items which have been damaged in the post or refund items which have gone missing without proof of postage or adequate insurance.
New and Unused means there are no marks on the garment(s)/accessories or any wear on the tags. We do not sell used items and will not accept any garment(s)/accessories with any indication that is was used. In such cases the garment(s)/accessories will be returned to the purchaser; coralturner.com is not responsible for any item that is not returned in the manner set as above.
All refunds, will be credited to the payment credit/debit card after we have received and inspected the returned item. A refund should be credited back to your card within 14 working days of our receipt of the item, but please allow up to 30 working days. Note, the refund might not show up on your statement for a few days.
Repayment for returned goods purchased by cheque or money order will be from Coral Turner Couture by cheque only.
I regret I will not be able to give a refund if;
If the goods are returned after 14 days of the purchase date, the buyer no longer has the right to a refund.
There is no right to return or exchange except as excluded by law.
If you have any questions regarding the aforementioned process please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or alternatively please telephone +44 7895 334577 there is an answer service and I will return your call in due course.
On making a purchase from Coral Turner Couture you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
I am dedicated and passionate when designing and making garments be they couture ready-to-wear as on the website, or bespoke. The women who wear my garments my intention is for you to feel empowered, beautiful, and ready to step out, show up; in short the best version of yourself. With that in mind enjoy your purchase(s) celebrating the unique person that you are.